Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Vatanın herhangi bir cennet köşesi
DM800

How to install a fan in your DM800

Alıntı:

Firstly you need to take the USB cable and use wire strippers to get to the center wiring, you will get through a
layer of silver wiring and then you'll see 4
different coloured wires: White, Green, Red,
and Black.

You can hack the green and white one's off if theyre in your way.

You only need the red and black ones for power
(the others are for data).

Now you atach the black wire which is comming from the USB cable with the black wire from the fan cable,
and also do the same for the red with the red by snipping abit of the rubber off the ends and then twisting the wires together.

Then you will need to put some tape round them so they dont touch each other and so they stay seperate.
When all done, you can put some tape round over them all to make it look a single tidy cable as shown in the pic.
Normaly on a pc fan you would get a black and red wire to make it easy for you to know which is which, but in my case i had to find out which is which as i had three silver wires lol.
The usb connection is located under the hard drive bay.
My fan lights up in a nice blue colour now, when switched on.

21316530.jpg

14912247.jpg

74942335.jpg

97667396.jpg

85367514.jpg

21477365.jpg

16231648.jpg

63950340.jpg

33286358.jpg

Bilgi / İnfo

satcafesi.net kar amacı gütmeyen bilgi & paylaşım üzerine kurulu ücretsiz bir forum sitesidir,Üyeler her türlü bilgiyi,dosya,video,resim,vs. önceden onay olmadan paylaşabilmektedir,bunedenle oluşacak herhangi bir illegal paylaşımdan satcafesi sorumluluk almamaktadır,T.CK.na aykırı paylaşım görüldüğünde iletişim kısmından bizlere bildirmenizi rica ederiz.

Yasal Haklar

Foruma gönderilen mesajlardan öncelikle mesaj sahipleri sorumludurlar. Forum yöneticileri başkalarının mesaj veya konularından sorumlu tutulamazlar. Ancak yasal nedenlere bağlı herhangi bir şikayet durumunda, yetkililer bilgilendirildiği takdirde ilgili düzenleme yapılacaktır.
Üst