Puanları
Yaş
Konum
MERSIN
quad
10-11-2012

Gigablue OpenMips v2.0 gbquad

Kod:
[SIZE=4][URL="http://satcafesi.net/forum/redirector.php?url=http://satcafesi.net/forum/redirector.php?url=http://image.openmips.com/2.0/gbquad/openmips-2.0-gbquad-20121110_usb.zip"]openmips-2.0-gbquad-20121110_usb.zip[/URL]
 [/SIZE]

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

coolmeen

DREAMBOX TEKNİSYENİ
Administrator
Katılım
11 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ULM Donau
SFTeam GBquadplus 4.1 10.07.2014
good we bring this new image for you to enjoy your decos Gigablue
in this version you will find one with addons download:

channel list
emus
picon
ipk
Bootlogos
etc.

that will be updated from the server
everything you need for everyday use and ease of installation and management ....
in accessories you will find some known as
crosepg able to have the weekly epg smoothly and schedule recordings ..
I leave a video installation and menus so you can see how easy it is and how quickly it is all done.

DOWLAND
Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

coolmeen

DREAMBOX TEKNİSYENİ
Administrator
Katılım
11 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ULM Donau
ViX-HD_experimental Quad
OpenViX-HD is a personal experimental image, it is branched off from the original ViX image to support a new skin that myself and simonsez developed (YouViX) that uses the 1080 framebuffer that is enabled in the Gigablue drivers and because it doenst look right on a normal vix image. i thought i would put it out for download.

the skin is FULL-HD 1080 and the image has my own tweaks and things done to it so it may differ slightly.

Gigablue have support for this so the image is ONLY for Gigablue Quad atm, i dont have other devices to test. but i believe the 1080 framebuffer is enabled on Xtrend & OdinM9 devices also.

the image has the same feeds and downloads as per the original vix image, minus some bits that ive removed for compatibility.

the code in e2 has been altered for 1080 quite abit to make this happen which in turn has rendered quite a few plugins not viewable properly until i skin them. they will come soon. i dont use that many external plugins although a few extra ones have been done for those few who have been using the image already. there are a few niggles but nothing major. will all get fixed in online update.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DOWLAND
openvixhd-ViX-HD.002-gbquad_usb.zip

Bilgi / İnfo

satcafesi.net kar amacı gütmeyen bilgi & paylaşım üzerine kurulu ücretsiz bir forum sitesidir,Üyeler her türlü bilgiyi,dosya,video,resim,vs. önceden onay olmadan paylaşabilmektedir,bunedenle oluşacak herhangi bir illegal paylaşımdan satcafesi sorumluluk almamaktadır,T.CK.na aykırı paylaşım görüldüğünde iletişim kısmından bizlere bildirmenizi rica ederiz.

Yasal Haklar

Foruma gönderilen mesajlardan öncelikle mesaj sahipleri sorumludurlar. Forum yöneticileri başkalarının mesaj veya konularından sorumlu tutulamazlar. Ancak yasal nedenlere bağlı herhangi bir şikayet durumunda, yetkililer bilgilendirildiği takdirde ilgili düzenleme yapılacaktır.
Üst