11 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ULM Donau
1650021094703.png

seagen wrote
The image Peter Pan have been around as long as there have been a Dreambox.
Old Peter Pan Team have retired and image development have been stoped.

I have now started from scratch and build up a whole new image based on the strong foundation of the old PP image
I have no Team. I am all alone in this project. I am the developer, skinner, webmaster coffy maker and janitor so have that in mind when you start using the image
I try and do my best to keep the image lightweight and fast as possible.
I have no big addons server and have no plan to fill it up.
I keep special plugins modded for PP and of cause the IPTV plugins from @KiddaC and @Lululla

So what does the image provide. Well this is no Panel Addons like most DreamOS images are today.
Image is hard coded the old school way. Image works very good in BarryAllen because of this.

As a skinner the fun part is the PP-Standard-HD skin setup plugin.
There is a lot of pre installed stuff to play with but you can easy add your own graphics
The plugin have no limits and you don't need skills. Just mix and match as you like and then
Just do the "Magic" and you have your own custom made skin produced from your RC

And a special thanks to @oktus for all his never ending help with graphics work
Also there is pre installed Oscam thanks to @levi45
Special thanks to @ftabin for his support
After installing the image allways do a PP Software update.
PP Software update are done by following this steps:
1. Open PP Meu with blue button on your remote
2. Open menu PP News & Info
3. Press blue button on your remote to start update.

With an up to date image you will allways get an message sending you to PP updates everytime you press the blue button to open PP Menu when there is updates avalible.

Thanks @ seagen

coolmeen

DREAMBOX TEKNİSYENİ
Administrator
Katılım
11 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ULM Donau
Update:

New update:13.04.2022
So what's new in this upgrade:
1. We have now added to the Service Search so you will be asked if you want to Zap Back to last playing service.
- Just be aware if you are using an Motor Dish it can start moving when you Zap back after a full scan.
- But this should fix the Manual Scan problem where you have to leave the scan screen and go back for a new single scan. (Thnx to Dreamy for the code)
2. Upgrade of the PP Menu System (BlueButton)
- Removed AutoMount Manager since it's not supported by OE 2.6.
- All Network Mounts is to be made from the regular MountManager
3. Update the PP Remotecontrol settings plugin
- Fix the broken settings for the RC - 20BT Remote so it also works with 3rd-party plugins (QuickButton plugins)
4. Removed the PP LCD Setup plugin. Only the Two have LCD and until the Seven arrives there is no need for this plugin.
5. Add Italian translation for PP menus. thanks to @Spaeleus
6. Some background tweaks to do some Image housekeeping
Regards Team Peter Pan...

dreambox-image-dreamone-20220413122239.rootfs.tar.xz

Bilgi / İnfo

satcafesi.net kar amacı gütmeyen bilgi & paylaşım üzerine kurulu ücretsiz bir forum sitesidir,Üyeler her türlü bilgiyi,dosya,video,resim,vs. önceden onay olmadan paylaşabilmektedir,bunedenle oluşacak herhangi bir illegal paylaşımdan satcafesi sorumluluk almamaktadır,T.CK.na aykırı paylaşım görüldüğünde iletişim kısmından bizlere bildirmenizi rica ederiz.

Yasal Haklar

Foruma gönderilen mesajlardan öncelikle mesaj sahipleri sorumludurlar. Forum yöneticileri başkalarının mesaj veya konularından sorumlu tutulamazlar. Ancak yasal nedenlere bağlı herhangi bir şikayet durumunda, yetkililer bilgilendirildiği takdirde ilgili düzenleme yapılacaktır.
Üst